Tourist Use Homes

The new regulation on tourist accommodation (Law 9/2011) means that Tourist Use Homes (HUT) must be registered in the Catalonia Tourism Register. These homes receive a registration number (HUTG-00000) which guarantees the legality of such accommodation.

Tourist Use Homes can be managed by the estate agencies listed below or by the owners or property managers; a list of these can be found at this link: Tourist Use Homes Guide.