Ruins of a farmhouse situated on a high plain in the north of Montjoi bay. It was an austere building with walls made of stones of irregular sizes bound together with earth and the corners reinforced by ashlars of right-angled quartz. Even so, it shows the agricultural past of this land, uncultivated today.
The main crop of this farm was the vineyard. The multitude of terraces that mark the landscape bear witness to this. Before the arrival of phylloxera in Empordà (1879), the vineyard was the most profitable crop in these lands but this plague, of American origin, caused the all the vines to die within four years and probably led to the abandonment of this site in 1895.
The purchase of this farmhouse by a German engineer, in 1908, to exploit the blue marble quarry located in the west, fuelled all sorts of rumours in the town. The most common was that he was a spy who watched the passage of ships along the coast during the First World War and then informed the Consulate in Barcelona.